Please use the information below to help with setup and issues with HC-4. Please only contact support when you have checked the FAQ section, manual and any setup videos for guidance.
Download PDF HC-4 manual
I cannot get my microphone to work/The microphone is greyed out in the PS4’s settings?
1. Turn off your PS4 and remove the power cable from the electrical socket
2. Wait at least 15 seconds before plugging in and switching on
3. Connect your controller wirelessly and sign in
4.Connect the jack plug on you headset to the controller
5. Go to Settings>Devices> Audio Devices Set the output to ‘All Audio’
6. Speak into the microphone to test it and adjust the sensitivity
7. You can also adjust the headset by pressing the PS button on your controller and select ‘Adjust Audio Device’
My headset makes a buzzing noise?
Do not use your headset when charging the controller as electrical ‘noise’ may be transferred from the console
Still having issues? Contact our support team