INLINE MESSENGER HEADSET
Please use the information below to help with setup and issues with EX3-R. Please only contact support when you have checked the FAQ section, manual and any setup videos for guidance.
Download PDF EX3-R manual
I cannot get my microphone to work/The microphone is greyed out in the PS4’s settings?
1. Turn off your PS4 and remove the power cable from the electrical socket
2. Wait at least 15 seconds before plugging in and switching on
3. Connect your controller wirelessly and sign in
4.Connect the jack plug on you headset to the controller
5. Go to Settings>Devices> Audio Devices Set the output to ‘All Audio’
6. Speak into the microphone to test it and adjust the sensitivity
7. You can also adjust the headset by pressing the PS button on your controller and select ‘Adjust Audio Device’
Still having issues? Contact our support team